Te koop in opdracht van eigenaar:
(nieuwprijs € 220.000 ex btw, vraagprijs € 159.500 ex btw)
Bought brand new by Xwift Racing Events on September 2021 in beautiful exposed carbon.
- Full carbon monocoque
- 2.0 Litre, 4 cylinder, 16 valve, Renault Alpine F4 Engine with Praga turbo system producing 365hp at 6500rpm.
- Custom made HEWLAND JFR six-speed sequential semi-automatic trans-axle gearbox with interchangeable gear sets, along with pneumatic paddle-shift system with flat shifts and auto blip.
- Torque: 395Nm
- Dry weight: 643kg
- Top speed: capable of 160+mph (260kmh)
- Power to weight ratio: 0.57bhp per kg
- Braking system: 280mm, 4pisotns, AP racing brakes
- High downforce car (corners up to 3G)
- Kevlar 92litre fuel tank (90minutes of racing)
The car comes with a tools package that includes the following:
- Centre lock nut tool
- Fuel tank draining hose
- Car transport wheel hub eyelet
- Car battery charger
- Fuel bottle
- Front and rear lift
- Gearbox service tool
- Brand new nose (14.000 euro)
- Brand new floor (7.250euro)
- 2 sets of gears (long and short)
- Lots of spare parts (to be discussed)
The car competed in the 24h of Zolder 2021, run by Praga Factory for Xwift Racing Events and secured the pole position in qualifying.
It competed one race in the supercar challenge on the circuit of Spa Francorchamps and won in its class.
The engine was revised by Praga Factory at the end of 2021 and has only run 12 hours since then on trackdays.