Fiat Grande Punto R3D Abarth
Dutch registrated Fiat Grande Punto from June 2007 built by Abarth according to R3D regulations and homologation number A-5708.
The car has the following features:
- engine: 1900cc JTD-M diesel with turbocharger (194pk / 370nm assignable), intercooler with spraybar and fuel coolers. Comes with various restrictors according to local regulations.
- gearbox: Sadev 6-speed sequential with limited slip differential and digital screen
- clutch: 200mm AP Racing, twin plated
- drive shafts: reinforced
- shock absorbers: 2-way adjustable Extremetech in front and rear
- brakes: 4-pot Brembo calipers with 350mm discs in front and 1-pot Brembo calipers with 25mm discs in the rear, Ferodo DS3000 pads
- rims: 17” x 7J OZ racing with Kumho and Hankook tyres
Seats, harness and fire extinguisher are recently replaced. Car comes with a useable spare package as shown on the pictures.
All the maintenance, repairs and improvements we did (from early 2017), have been documented. Including complete engine and gearbox rebuilt. File can be send on request.
For more information please e-mail (email@example.com) or call (0031640444068) us. Also check our Facebook-page and Instagram-account!